Different points of view need not derail a marriage. In every marriage, spouses have disagreements. Talking through your conflicts – through marital mediation – can strengthen your relationship and bring you closer.
Topics that are rife with potential for conflict in a marriage include:
- Finances and spending habits
- Household responsibilities
- Parenting philosophies and practices
- Decisions related to education, careers and possible relocations
- Attitudes regarding investments or business risks
- Housing decisions
- Extended family relationships
- Work/life balance
- Shared and separate time and space
You want to be heard and understood and find solutions you can both agree on. Mediation can help you problem solve. Our mediators specialize in helping people hear each other in new ways to reach common ground.
To learn more, call us at (617) 621-7009 or use the link below to schedule a complimentary consultation.